Ever since we discovered the convenient of online shopping through the Shopee app. We’re unstoppable, literally! Recent purchases were accessories for hubby’s camera, instax films, organizer and many more. If you’re a shopaholic and wants to avoid the hassle of going out, then Shopee is for you!
Shopee Philippines celebrated its 2nd birthday with over 2 million listings and 3 million downloads to date, making it the number 1 shopping app in the country. Regionally, Shopee has achieved an annualized Gross Merchandise Volume of $3 billion USD with more than 40 million downloads.
We find it very easy to use. Shopee is available via desktop at https://shopee.ph/ or you may install it on your phone by downloading the Shopee app via App Store or Google Play.
- Sign-up an account then you can start searching for your favorite products.
- It has a Chat Now option where you can contact the seller or the Buy Now option if you want to place an order directly.
- Choose your preferred quantity, once done click the Check out button
- Double check your delivery address. Choose your shipping option and you may also leave a message to the seller. Free Shipping is included for a minimum order of P500.00.
- Select your Payment option either COD, Payment Center, Over the Counter or Bank Transfer. Click the Confirm Information.
- Double check if all the details are correct then click the Place Order
- Payment Instructions will be sent to your registered email address.Make sure to process your payment before the given deadline.
Don’t worry if you do not get you items you can always ask for refund. They have this Shopee guarantee that protects users by withholding the payment to the Seller until the Buyer confirms receipt of the order. Once the buyer accept the order, the payment will be released to the seller.
Sellers also enjoy Shopee University, a series of in-depth tutorial modules aimed at helping sellers to set up and grow their online businesses. Shopee has hosted sessions in over 30 cities around the country and thousands of participants have joined in the past year. The free classes provide more insights on topics such as online marketing, digital photography and tutorial sessions on Shopee’s features, among others.
Shopee buyers can look forward to an even wider range of products from new Official Shops, including Oppo, Unilab, Stabilo, Kodak, Transcend, and Eureka. More brands are expected to join later this year.
For more information, please visit https://shopee.ph