Hubby and I were invited to attend the grand launch of SM South Luzon’s Grand Magical Christmas Parade that was held at SM City Bacoor last November 18, 2017. Indeed, it was a magical afternoon as we witnessed some Christmas icons like the elves, teddy bears, toy soldiers, prince and princesses, unicorns and even Santa Claus.
SM South Luzon’s Grand Magical Christmas Parade is now on its 6th year. This time SM made it bigger and more magical as they bring 100 Christmas characters to life. I’m sure every kids will enjoy this parade or even those kids at heart (just like me!). Don’t forget to bring your camera too!
For every purchase of Bears of Joy for just P200, get one bear for you and another one for a child in need. You will also get a VIP pass for the Grand Magical Christmas Parade.
Grab the chance to experience SM’s Grand Magical Parade, see the upcoming schedule below:
2:00 PM/4:00 PM/6:00 PM
- SM City Bacoor Nov. 18, Dec. 01 & 18
- SM City Santa Rosa Nov. 19, Dec. 08 & 29
- SM City Dasmariñas Nov. 24, Dec. 14 & 30
- SM City Lipa Nov. 25 & Dec. 15
- SM City Molino Nov. 26 & Dec. 24
- SM City Batangas Nov. 30 & Dec. 26
- SM City Calamba Dec. 02 & 19
- SM City San Pablo Dec. 03 & 17
- SM City Rosario Dec. 09 & 22
- SM City Lucena Dec. 10 & 21
- SM Center Muntinlupa Dec. 16
- SM City Naga Dec. 16 $ 17
- SM City Trese Martires Dec. 20
- SM City Center Lemery Dec. 23
What are you waiting for?? Bring your whole family to SM South Luzon branches and experience the SMagic!