CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice celebrated its 20th Global Anniversary in the Philippines last May 10 at SM North EDSA branch. Since its inception in Taiwan in 1997, the brand’s commitment of using only the freshest ingredients has solidified its position as the leading on-the-go fresh beverage provider in the world.
What I personally love about CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice their products are affordable, as low as P60.00 you can have a decent fresh tea and if you want to spend a little bit more you can have a slush for only P130.00. They have 51 options to choose from. A refreshing drink with unique flavors just perfect to perk you up especially this summer season. It’s a good companion while waiting for a friend, having a break or you just wanted to purely enjoy a cup of fresh tea or fruit tea.
Some celebrity and blogger guests also shared their CoCo Tea favorites during the anniversary celebration: Panda Milk Tea (P100.00) for Richard Juan, Salty Cream Strawberry Tea (P130.00) for Kaila Estrada, Passion Fruit Tea Burst (P100.00) for Camille Co and 3 Buddies Milk Tea (P105.00) for Nikko Ramos.
CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice are assuring every customers that they are only using fruits that are in season to retain the fruits’ optimal flavor. According to Mr. Larry Evan Tan, General Manager of CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice, they tap local farmers to ensure the quality and freshness of every drink. For the Strawberry Au Lait and Salted Cream Strawberry Tea, strawberries are sourced from Baguio.
CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice Philippines plans to add more branches and create new menu offerings that are tailor-fit for the Filipino palate. The new menu, will allow customers to experience more unique flavors featuring local fruits from the Philippines.
I was super happy because they have matcha hih! Pure matcha goodness, I hope they can bring Coco Fresh Tea & Juice to the South soon!
PROMO ALERT: Here’s a delicious anniversary treat from Coco Fresh Tea & Juice, This coming May 20, 2017 Buy 1 regular size Pearl Milk Tea (P85.00) and get the 2nd Pearl Milk Tea of the same size for only P20.00 on all branches excluding SMX Manila branch.
- 2nd floor, Techno Plaza, Eastwood Citywalk, Libis, Quezon City
- 2nd floor, Main Building, SM City North EDSA, Quezon City
- 2nd floor, Fisher Mall, Quezon Avneue, Del Monte, Quezon City
- 4th floor, SM City Manila, Ermita, Manila
- 3rd floor, Lucky Chinatown Mall, Binodo, Manila
- Ground floor, SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia, Pasay City
- 2nd floor, SM City Fairview, Novaliches, Quezon City
- 2nd floor, Regis Center, Katipinan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
- Upper ground floor, Ayala Fairview Terraces, Maligaya Road cor Quirion Highway, Novaliches, Quezon City
For more info check CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice Philippines FB Page here.